Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy weekend!

It was a nice weekend. Friday, Rob had a softball game, so I went shopping with mom and then Rob and I watched "Rent" when he got home. I love that play- I knew every word to the soundtrack before I even saw the play. Saturday, we went to some garage sales and got a really cool fireplace for the dining room (only $50). When we got home, we went for our 1st swim of the year in the pool and then went to my parents for dinner with my family. My sister and kids and also cousin and his family were there, so it was nice to see them. Anna Elizabath is getting so big, well, she is still a little peanut, but she is filling out more. I felt bad, Rob still isn't ready to hold her, I thinik it is hard for him to see me holding a newborn, too. Sunday, Mark (my brother in law) called to say Melanie is going to have the baby today!! She was due 6/7, but had the baby yesterday- A gir!! Onika Maybel Getz. I'm excited for them, I can't wait to see her. After church, my family came over to swim and then my neices stayed over and we watched "Bend it like Beckem" which was cute. Today, the family came back over and swam. I am pretty tired and full. I managed not to get tooo high b/c I swam a lot. All in all a good weekend and nobody really mentioned "our situation" except my sister talked to Rob for a bit b/c she could see it was hard to be around Anna. Everyone loves our house and the pool looks awesome. The kids all adore me and Rob, too. They follow me aorund like the Pied Piper, but love it. It is nice to be the cool Aunt and Uncle- I hope we are always like that. I miss Laurie and the boys though, it is not the same without them around.

Tomorrrow I have my 1st day of training at Solutions Pregnancy Center. I'm really excited. I got a card from Sandy who was in my BSF class last year. She saw my name on the volunteer list and wrote me a really encouraging note. I wish I was better about stuff like that, it made me so happy to get the card. People are so thoughtful!!

I have been reading up on blood sugar levels and getting and being pregnant. I really have to start watching that. I definitely don't have a 120 post meal level, that is for sure. I have to get back on my meal plan, too, and start excersizing again. The pool will come in handy there. I guess I have time to gget the ball rolling since we aren't doing the IVF until August. I took an OPK test for a few days last week (CD11-14) and it never turned postive so I'm hoping I missed it and not that it is going to be a late cycle. Well, better get to bed. I'm sure my blood sugar is going to be crappy b/c I had 2 vodka tonics (die of course) and then chicken salad and a cream puff. I feel gross!!Hmmmm it's 80. I'm sure I'll wake up 240 or something! Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home