Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Thursday, May 11, 2006

sooooooo sad :(

I didn't want to find out the results until I got home last night and unfortunately, it wasn't good news. My numbers went down, so I will have a miscarriage most likely in the next few days. By the time I got home and Rob told me, we just crashed. We are emotionally drained.

The doctor called to check on us and told me I should expect to bleed heavily and have bad cramps (great) and he wants me to come back next week to make sure the pregnancy is ended. After that, he wants us to do more tests and start birth control and he said we can do the IVF again in July or August. He assured me that there was nothing I did or didn't do that caused this. He said 15-20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. Then he told us all about he and his wife and I felt like at least he understands.

I have been eating like a pig the past 24 hours- Chinese food, mac and cheese, 2 pieces of ice cream cake and my BS haven't topped 145. So much for being rebelious!! Of course, I have been giving myseld 10 times the insulin I usually get.

I can't believe this weekend is Mother's Day and tomorrow is Rob's birthday- what fun we are going to be. I couldn't think of a worse time to go through a miscarraige than having to sit there bleeding watching Mother's Day commercials.

Well, I want to go see my husband. We get to have sex at least now, yeah right like we are in the mood. This sucks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home