Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cleaning sucks

I was going to clean the house today for the 1st time since before we did the IVF in April, but I don't want to. I should say that I'm not a total slob and I have at least kept up with the kitchen and bathrooms and have been keeping the house tidy, but I haven't done a top to bottom clean in a month. I am having our year end Bible Study Fellowship luncheon at my house on WED and I was going to do it today, but I don't feel like it. Rob is playing golf and I can't find my ipod. I am doing laundry and I spent an hour cleaning pee spots off of the carpet. I don't know what is going on with our pets, they have never been like that. Maybe Figi will have an accident now and then if we are gone super long and don't leave paper out or something. I also noticed that the door to the kitty litter was closed, so they really didn't have a choice and they peed on the wood floor right in front of. That really set me off. Cat pee is so gross. I can't believe we have a dog and 2 cats- are we crazy? Last night Rob was sniffing around saying it smells like pee well DUH!!! Maybe you should move the kitty litter or remember to at least keep the door open.

Rob was going to be gone all weekend in Maine on a canoe trip, so I was going to leisurely take my time, cleaning out the closets, cleaning the windows, replacing my winter clothes with summer clothes, etc. I was really looking forward to time by myself. I never have that. I feel so stressed out all of the time and I never have a minute alone. I don't like to be alone for long, just a half an hour a day and I never get it. I guess I'm alone now, but I'm annoyed that Rob is playing golf and I'm stuck at home, even though I told him to go. Maybe I'm grumpy b/c I haven't had lunch, I don't feel like taking a shot or making anything. I guess I'm just a miserable grump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home