Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Long time, no talk

Well, what can I say. I haven't had much to say lately.

I am in the 2ww again. We just did IVF #3- I can't believe I am saying that. That those words are coming from MY mouth!! Last Thursday, September 21, 2006, I had 3 precious little embryos put inside of me. Below is a picture of them- 2 of them are grade 2 with 8 cells and one is grade 2 with 6 cells.



I am praying that they make it. I have been feeling crampy and constipated for the past few days, I am hoping that it doesn't interfere with ym little guys growing.

Let's see, maybe I should give a recap of what's been going on since my last post in July. We had a nice time in NC the first week of August untill we got a call from Paddy saying Figi was in the hospital. Rob and I left 2 days early and I nursed her back to good health. I finished my class training at Solutions and also my PACE bible study, which was a HUGE help. I start my in house training this week. I'm excited about being part of the ministry there. I just have to keep praying for Gos's guidance. At work, they have asked me to be the "Customer Service" trainer and also the Benefits person. I am excited about it, but feel it is bad timing b/c of possibly being pregnant- do I NEED that stress? BUT it is also a great opportunity. Rob has signed a deal to make all kinds of videos for NEMF- which is great news. I started my last year of Bible Study Fellowship this year, we are doing Romans ans this is my 2nd week. I think that is it. Oh and my parents are probably going to be moving away in January which sucks!!

We go in on Monday October 2nd to see if we are pregnant. Oh please God. I have much more peace this time. I don't have that ball of fear in me. I am just trusting God. It's out of my hands. All I can do is try to relax and pray to Gos that it is His will for me to be pregnant. I feel like I have to be, that I can't go through the hurt and pain of a miscarraige again or a negative test. But that is a possibility.

I am going to put my hand on my tummy where my 3 little ones are on pray on God's word which remind me that God has a plan for the babies in me:

ISAIAH 46:3
"Listen to me, O house of Jacob,
all you who remain of the house of Israel,
you whom I have upheld since you were conceived,
and have carried since your birth.

JEREMIAH 1:5
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

PSALM 139:13-16
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

LUKE 1:41-44
When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. In a
loud voice she exclaimed: "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! But why am I so
favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the
baby in my womb leaped for joy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

Yaaaaaaay it's good to see you blogging again!! I am praying so hard for you and those babies...

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home