Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Another set back...

Fran, the nurse from the RE's office, finally called back today. Rob's blood work came back fine which is good, but mine showed positive for some kind of blood clotting thing which can cause miscarriages. So, the IVF next cycle I will have to take baby aspirin until I get pregnant and then I have to take some kind of shot- Lovetex or something so I I get blood to the baby.

Then, she told him that we are going to be doing our cycle in September since they are remodeling. I'm so discouraged, I guess I'm just sad. This road is so hard. I just want to have a baby, why does it have to be so hard? I wish I was normal. I'm so jealous of people who just get to have sex and make a baby. I feel like such a failure and my heart is broken. I am just going to rely on God to comfort me and trust in Him. That is all I have.

Good things are happening, too. Rob has booked 2 commercials (American Home Mortgage and Office Depot) and now his Pizza Hut commercial is FINALLY airing and they just sent him another check b/c they are going to edit it to make another commercial. Praise God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home