Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm barely diabetic (well....)

Dr. Nassberg lowered my insulin requirements again. Right now, I think I'm on the lowest dose since I was diagnosed.

Breakfast: 2 NPH, 3 Novolog
No Lunch insulin
Dinner: 3 NNovolog
Bedtime: 6 NPH

I'm sure that won't last long since I'll have to starve myself to have decent numbers, but in a way it feels nice to not have to give a lot of insulin. I think my 30 minutes a night on the treadmill is really helping and I'm trying not to have a million almonds before bed.

Fran called from Dr. Z's office today. She said since I got my period on Friday I can start birth control pills tomorrow or since I wanted to wait she said I could as long as I start them by Aug 9th. I should be good to go. Who knows, maybe Rob and I can get pregnant naturally this month like the rest of the world. That would be nice!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home