Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Monday, January 30, 2006

Blah-gg

That's how I feel now. Blah!!! I am making cinnamon rolls and I ate some of the dough and sugar mix. Gross! That was right after dinner and I just started, so that is a bad combo. I guess we will be doing another IVF cycle after all. I was kind of hoping that this last attempt at IUI would work, but oh well. Not meant to be. Today at lunch, dad asked if we had talked about "alternatives" such as adoption. It made me think how we have all of our hope riding on this. I'm sure it will work, but maybe adopting ain't such a bad idea. If we did, I would want a baby. Does that make me a bad person?

My visit with Dr. Nassberg went welll. He said I'm a rock star Diabetic!! Well, he didn't use those word, but you know. My A1C was 6.2 and my cholesterol was 132. That's all well and good for sheep, but how does that get me a baby? Hee hee, Rob and I watched Raizing Arizona the other night, it was so our lives right now.

Oh, my cinnamon rolls are done rising. Let's see if they even moved.......Hmmmm. I wonder if by "rise" they mean, look the same?

I hate it when the scary printer lady voice comes on. I am trying to do 100 things at once. OK, time to relax!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home