Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Monday, March 13, 2006

Grumpy

I want to get my protcol for my IVF!! Right now, I have no clue when it will be, sometime in April is all I know. i had my 2nd acupuncture session tonight. I like it, except for tonight she had this jumper cable attached to the needles in my tummy and leg and it pulsed every second and it was like my reflex was kicking, so it wasn't like I could just sleep. It still was relaxing though. I have been such a basketcase lately, I've becoime such a bitch. Everyone and everything in the world annoys me. Poor Rob! He really tries to help me.

In church, they had these rocks and we could go up and pick one to symbolize a relationship we were going to restore or use it as a reminder of a buriel of a sin we are storing. I decided, it was going to symbolize my "mallet" of anger that I carry around with me. I had to pray all throughout the day today, just to catch my breath. It's like I'm fuming all the time. It makes me feel bad, I was never like this. I have been so careless with my Diabetes, too. I am so anxious and stressed, but I am aware of it and working on it. Of course, I lost my rock, I better find it.

This is what I feel like all the time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home