Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Monday, May 08, 2006

Why can't it ever just be good news????

I went up to Boston this weekend for my cousins baby shower. On the drive up I have to go to the bathroom so when I go, I notice a very very light brownish color on the toilet paper, almost looked like iced tea. I had no cramps or anything, but I'm freaking out and this appears off and on for the weekend. I tried so hard to be upbeat, but I was so worried. I know this is common in ealry pregnancy, so I tried to reassure myself. Nobody knows I'm doing this, so I didn't have anyone to talk to.

Today I went in for a 3rd Beta. My numbers had doubled on FRI. but they said to come in today as a precaution. The doctor called and said that my numbers went up, but did not double as they should have. I was so crushed. They didn't say it means the baby won't make it. but I do have to go back on WED for more bloodwork and hopefully it will have doubled then. I am so worried and upset. I had to have DH meet me at work and he went in and got my laptop and told my boss I was upset and going home.

I have been on my knees praying for me and the baby. DH is so upset, too. He is breaking my heart. We were so excited and have been through so much- 2 years of trying, 3 artificial inseminations, 2 in-vitro attempts. I am praying for a miracle and know that this is in God's hands. I can't believe this is happening, does this ever end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home